First Float is looking for a qualified Massage Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Ability to perform 20 to 40 hours of massage per week.
- Assist in a variety of spa & wellness related services in a safe and professional manner.
- Promote rebooking, additional services, retail products, packages, and memberships
- Record client documentation and treatment records.
- Acknowledge and respond to customer inquiries.
- Cooperate with and report on any administrative issues.
- Keep a clean, organized, and stocked treatment room.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Positive attitude & ethically sound
- Current North Carolina Licenses and insurance for Massage Therapist.
- Knowledgeable in Swedish and Therapeutic Massage Techniques.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Listen to clients’ goals then provide and suggest services.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Nice To Have
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledgeable in Sports and Lymphatic techniques.
- Knowledgeable in Kinesiology and Reflexology.
- Experience in sales.
- $18 to $27 / hr depending upon experience + Tips
- Sales incentives up to an additional $16/hr
- Flexible scheduling, full time or part time work
- Product Discounts
- Continued Education
- Free Monthly Services
- 1 Free service a month for friends and family
- Paid Event Adventures (Spartan Race, Fun Runs, Triathlons, etc)